Monday, March 9, 2009

Making changes...

Hip, hip, hooray!!! Hip, hip, hooray!!! The Massoth house is undergoing some changes. We are fixing, Fixing, FIXING!! The most exciting fix-it project is the upstairs bathroom. (See below). As Dad hauled the new toilet in the bathroom last night, he said (and I quote): "This thing is top-of-the-line and boasts that it can flush 40 golf balls... Joe, I DARE you to clog this thing!" (Gasp, I'm crying I'm still laughing so hard:)! Hopefully, long gone are our days of keeping the plunger at toilet-side. Ew. This has, however, presented a new problem for me. You see, Dad and the boys are now holding a discussion over what the old toilet should be used for. ?!...?! Bryan seems to think that they could use a new flowerpot. (If I have to haul that son-of-a-***** to the dump in MY little car, I will do it.) Meanwhile, the yard has become the garbage pail for the remnants of our fix-it projects... In that last picture, you get a full view of the mangled, broken swing in the background, the roof tiles that have blown off to the right and obviously, the new flowerpot at the forefront.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Tell B-Man that all his taste is in his mouth! On the other hand, progress (new toilet) only comes with a price (flower pot).


Keep us posted!

Favorite Uncle