Friday, September 12, 2008

Home at last.






Okay, so Joe and I finally made it home. (Minus a mirror!) And unfortunately, my internet is not currently working, so the posting has been put on hold. I am currently sitting in the parking lot of Panera in Evansville IN. It's amazing what I'll go to for internet!!! At any rate, I am starting to pack for Europe - 3 days, people! I am having anxiety but not like I thought I would. I'm starting to develop a calm: the most important thing is to have fun. PLUS: I received my travel documents and it has a list of 10 commandments for traveling. #1: Thou shalt not worry. I'M CURED! The pics here are of random Seattle art that I meant to post before. Cheers!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!! you only have 3 days until you leave!!!?? i'm always so horrible with dates! i can't believe it's already here. i think i have enough anxiety for the both of us!! this trip is going to be so amazing!! i can't even stand it...& i'm not even going!! i feel like i have ants in my pants when i think about you all the way over having so much fun(without me i might add?:( but anyways. call me back terd!! atleast to say goodbye before you go!! remember pictures, pictures & more pictures!! aaahhh! i'm so jealous!! i love you jules!! have a great time!! but don't have too much fun cuz you're gonna do this again someday with me!!(and mom & the girls...wouldn't that be sweet!!) miss you lots!! be safe and i love you!!


kate
& pete says what it is yo....and do this trip right!!!(i'm not sure what that means, but...)