Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Sadness...

Well, I can see that my favorite aunt and uncle are having entirely too much fun on the blog. :) And as your punishment, I must break the news to you: There has been a change in plans and I am now going to California. To make a long story short: the hospital in KY cancelled the contract because their nurse on maternity leave returned early. SO - Sonora, CA it is. It's about 40 miles from Yosemite and about an hour and a half from Chris' parents. (Visitors anyone?) Jane and Larry - I have come to whisk Jon away to skydive again. (And I might be persuaded to paintball some more:) Anyway - that's the new plan. I am sad to leave Idaho. The people here will always hold a special place in my heart. I take a little piece of each place with me...

8 comments:

Jane said...

Horray! I'll get a bed ready for you and M. The lights on!

Anonymous said...

Nice we can go to Yosemite!

Anonymous said...

I think the road from Idaho to California goes through Kansas City? I'll still leave the light on for you! You are always welcome here!

Favorite Uncle

Anonymous said...

California......here i come!!!.... again. just kidding. but jules, really. pete and i are looking for a place to vacation so you might just have some visitors. good luck with the drive today. be careful and i love you. call me when you get to your destination for the evening. miss you!!

your favorite sister.....mmuuuaaahhahah

Anonymous said...

Well, you just don't know what tomorrow will bring! At least, Julie, you're going to a warm climate. I'd like to come see you...I'll be in touch :-).

Safe travels!

Love, your favorite aunt.

Christina said...

Yay for California! Sad to leave Idaho friends, I'm sure. Perhaps they can do a family roadtrip out to see you? Love you, Jules!

Anonymous said...

Boy, Julie, you've attracted alot of folks who claim to be your 'favorite' people! Favorite aunt, sister, cat, brother, parent, etc. etc etc. I think they are all copycats!! [And M and Molly, well, you know how they feel about any cat!] I guess imitation is the nicest form of flattery?
Keep posting as I remain very interested in you!

Favorite Uncle

Anonymous said...

post something already!!! we all miss you!! and love you

kate