Friday, February 29, 2008

Okay!!!


Okay, so today was my first day of work on the floor, and .... yea it sucks. Their system is very antiquated. I waste a lot of time on things that are obselete in most hospitals. The people are really nice but I will definitely be earning my keep. Oh well, I'll deal... BECAUSE- I WILL BE LIVING IN A MANSION!!! Okay, not really a mansion but a huge 4 bedroom house right next to a lake. It-is-sweet. And this is an official invitation to all to come and visit. There is plenty of room: 3 queen beds and 4 twin beds, pool table, wide screen tv - need I go on??

5 comments:

Christina said...

Have fun! Be sure to post pics of M in her OWN ROOM!

Anonymous said...

Attention!

Anonymous said...

B****, B****!! that place kicks butt jules!!! i'm so jealous, but...... i have good news!! i'm talking jay, amy, and pete to come with me in april!!!! woohoo!! party, party, party!! i can't wait to see you! you're an amazing nurse so you'll do fine. don't let butthead get to you. pete says what it is yo!! we love you. keep us posted!

Anonymous said...

Okay, Jules....I've just spent over an hour looking for flights that are giveaways....no luck! But I'm not giving up yet! Cindy and I are visiting Aiden (oh, and Chris and Christina:)and loving every minute...he is ADORABLE! I can't wait for you to meet him...he is so tiny, but what a great smile:) Hope you and Em are enjoying your visit. Oh, did Jon come visit, too? Hope we can come visit, too! Keep in touch! Give Em a big birthday hug for me...and 21 spankings, too! Love ya, MOM

Anonymous said...

POST!!!!