Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Back to the grindstone . . .

So, the work week is in swing again . . . blah blah blah. but here is one of the pics from our outing with jane and larry - we had so much fun! more pics to come, jane is so awesome: she's sending us a whole cd of pics. fun! okay - so christina and i agree: if you're going to read the blog... YOU MUST COMMENT! we want to know who's keeping up with us:) and i have a couple of funny train stories today: first of all, i lost my monthly train pass for january last night. so, no big deal, right? its only two days until the end of jan, i'll just buy a new monthly pass. not so easy it turns out. to make a long story short, i was yelled at on the train and almost got a $250 citation AND the girl proceeded to embarass me over the intercom to the ENTIRE train. so that put my panties in a wad way too early this am. THEN i got off work a little early and let kate know what time my train would come in so she could come and pick me up. let me preface this with: there are "baby bullet" trains that run a few times a day that skip small train stations and just hit the big ones: my stop is a "big" one. apparently, though, not today. about the time that i realize we're going way to fast to be stopping at my station, katie is sitting out in the car, watching my train whiz by. she had to come and pick me up 2 stations away and got lost once or twice on the way. luckily, we found humor in the situation and all turned out well. she had M and cookies in the car for me. i'm having major transportation issues lately:). other than that, kate and i are making our list of things to do before we leave here. and i'm really enjoying her company - i didn't realize how much i missed my lil sis:) love you guys
*****HAPPY BIRTHDAY, MOM!:) WE LOVE YOU*****

3 comments:

Chris said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Chris said...

I think it was right for that train conductor to yell at you over the loud speaker. It is her job to make an example out of all evil train do-ers, such as yourself. Tomorrow, the train operator will launch a pre-emptive strike on you... watch out!

Anonymous said...

lol...jules, didn't you know? on the baby bullet trains, you must wear a bullet proof vest, which will make you invisible to all witchy train operators.