Tuesday, June 3, 2008

A sigh of relief...

I am finally in one locale for a while. I visited Mom and Dad in Kentucky for the week (and got to see my favorite aunt!:) Elizabeth and Bryan graduated high school and Holy Name respectively - I also got to see 2 of Michael's baseball games - sweet! Both were wins! I start work next week so I am taking the opportunity to breathe a huge sigh of relief. Miss M is settling into her new place - she has a doggie door and everything! She goes out anytime she wants:) More to come...

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Did you honk--or at least wave-- as you went through Kansas City?

Favorite Uncle

Anonymous said...

POST!!!!!!!!

Favorite Uncle


BTW, happy birthday tomorrow!

Anonymous said...

Oops! I made a mistake! Today is the 17th of June, not tomorrow! So, happy birthday TODAY!!


Favorite Uncle

Jules said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jules said...

Happy Birthday TODAY (my time) Favorite Uncle! Mom is here with me and sends her birthday wishes too:)! We love you, Julie and Your Favorite Sister